Daily Events are unlocked after the first Dimension Jump.
There are 3 Daily Events, that rotate on a daily/weekly basis:
- Monday: Offense
- Tuesday: Defense
- Wednesday: Leadership
- Thursday: Offense
- Friday: Defense
- Saturday: Leadership
- Sunday: Offense, Defense & Leadership
- Use elite tickets to kill elite bosses and earn experience points (EP).
- As you progress further, your enemies grow stronger.
- It doesn’t matter how many attempts you need for one elite boss as damage to them is persistent: his health won’t reset after losing against him.
- You can reset the active elite boss map every 24h in order to farm more EP. You’ll start again with the first elite boss, but you’ll keep all EP that was collected until then.
- Once an elite boss becomes too hard for your crew you can hire your friends to help you!
- Used to enter the elite boss levels.
- Facing an elite boss costs 1 ticket everytime you start a fight.
- You get 1 ticket every 30 minutes, up to 10 tickets max.
- More tickets can be bought with crystals in the shop and can also be found in flying chests.
- Tickets obtained with one of these options ignores the cap of 10 that can usually be held.
Experience points (EP)
- Earned by killing elite bosses.
- The further you progress, the higher the amount of EP earned by destroying an elite boss will be.
- Used to open the normal tech chest.
- Can be earned by filling up the progress bar with EP or opening some flying chests.
- Occasionally, buying crystals in the shop also delivers keys as a bonus!
- Can be opened with event keys or special keys.
- Mercury Chest: Opens with Mercury/Event keys & contains 250 tier 1 minerals.
- Centauri Chest: Opens with Centauri keys & contains 525 tier 1 and 2 minerals.
- Andromeda Chest: Opens with Andromeda keys & contains 3450 tier 1, 2 and 3 minerals.
- You’re able to use the ship of a player from your friends list once every 24h.
- The ship has the amount of missile, mg, tech and hull upgrades as well as the equipped techs as the ship of your friend had at the last Dimension Jump and can’t be upgraded or changed.